Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Post 32: Goodbye


I just think you are super cool! Thanks for being such a supportive teacher who really cared about getting her students through this semester with good grades! You did a great job! :)

Dear Classmates,

I have enjoyed getting to know you (even if it was by your presentations) and I actually enjoyed coming to class on Thursday nights. I think we had a really good group and I look forward to seeing you in the future... maybe even in the teacher's lounge! Good Job- we did it!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute letter from your students! You sound like a super cool super good teacher and one I would like kelcee to have when she starts kindergarten next year! I found your blog through my friend Meli Faif and I think it is super cute!

    Look forward to reading more....loved the pic...we love beagly beagles

    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete