Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Post 7- Podcast Improvements

The podcast/videocast that I watched that was done by students in last semester's EDM 310 course was not very good to me. The main change I would make is to have all of the individuals in the video facing the camera. To me, they should all be speaking to the persons viewing the video, not Dr. Strange. I could barely hear the one girl to the very right.. whom may I add that never even looked at the camera. I thought the material they spoke one was legit, but the video itself was not very good. Also, it seemed a little rehearsed with how they were reading off their information. It should have been more like a news cast.. where they use their papers to look down at every once in a while if they forget what they are going to say next... they should have looked at the camera as well as converse with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment