Thursday, October 29, 2009

Comments4Kids: Assignment 3



-Me on Christmas Morning-
I read Savannah's friendly letter on Mrs. Goerend's blog and I loved it! Savannah decided to write about the holidays and how much she loves Christmas! She discussed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. I loved how she talked about all of the delicious candy bar pies she likes to eat during the holidays. Her blog really got me excited about the upcoming festivities of Halloween this weekend and all the holidays to come soon after. She was very creative and festive! I told her that Christmas is my favorite holiday as well- I just wish we could have at least one snowy Christmas here in Mobile, Alabama!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Emily. Please make sure to go back and do the Comment4Kids assignment #2. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete