Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Post 18: iTunes University

A digital image of iTunes University logo
Point blank... iTunes University is awesome! There are so many things that students as well as teachers could use that our helpful. As a students I could watch various presentations, videos, and slide shows that could help me study or do projects for school. I could even take a video tour of a potential college campus that I might be looking at applying to. As teacher, honestly the the oppurtunities are endless! I could record my teaching lessons and put them on iTunes U for my students to listen to while studying or if they missed class that day.
I can't help but think about disabled students who may not be able to attend school for the whole year. For instance, if a child becomes sick and keeps missing class- they would be able to use iTunes U to listen to what I taught over that time and I could make sure the got all assignments turned in. That way they would not fall behind the rest of the class. Students could even listen to other videos or recordings on the subjects they are studying in order to help them better understand and study for tests. The greatest thing is.... IT'S FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Good start Emily. Instructions for each post was for two paragraphs, this appears to be one long paragraph. Also, where is your post 3 for iPods?

    ReplyDelete