Monday, October 12, 2009

Post 22: New Media Literacies

Graphic artist hard at work.
I think that the new media skills covered in the video were interesting. I think to a certain degree they are the skills that will be needed to be effective artists, citizens, and workers of the 21st century. Alot of the creative ideas I get usually are prompted from things I have seen online. Also, when you think about it most of our teaching ideas come from online. I think I possess simulation, performance, collective intelligence, judgement, play, and problem solving already. Mainly I think I possess play. I am unsure of what they meant by multitasking on the video. I already know how to that without ever touching a computer. I think I will acquire the other skills discussed by first learning what they meant by them.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work Emily. Check your graphic. All I could get was "the hand" I did not see you ADA title.

    ReplyDelete