Monday, October 12, 2009

Post 20: This is How We Dream

Although Richard Miller's voice drove me nuts on these videos, they were really neat. As a future teacher, I am prepared to write with multimedia and I do think that my students will able to do so as well. It seems like every day the world becomes more and more electronic and technological. If you want to keep up with the world, your going to have to learn how to use computers and technological devices.

I was amazed at some of the things he showed in his videos. Sometimes I forget just how much I use technology on a daily basis. I remember playing Oregon Trail in second grade and being so amazed by the "apple" computer. Now, everything I do is on the computer: my hobbies, my recipes, my school work, and the assignments I take care of at my work place.

Kids today have had more access to computers than our parents had or even we have had. Alot of kids today know how to do more than we do, so yeah I do think they should have no problem writing with multimedia. I do wish that more computers were available in our schools- I have heard it is pretty hard to get grabs on the computer rooms with all of this advanced technology coming about. More and more teachers want to use it in their classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment